Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trick or TREATS

 So Donna challenged us to make our Craft-Dee BowZ project a non card project but Halloween theme. Well we don't 'celebrate' Halloween at my house so I went way out in left field for my project.

I like to send in goodies with hubby for his co-workers so I decorated a "Treat" container for him to have on his desk that still looks "Halloweenie" but doesn't mention it at all.  Took some of the ribbon Donna sent us and made a triple loop bow by doubling up my ribbons.
 Instead of just laying the ends of the ribbon around the container, I decided to twist the two ribbons together. Using a spider web die, I cut out the spider web and attached it just by the corner. If you look closely you will see a small little spider (sticker) on the web. Printed out a pumpkin digi image from Paper Pretties that I colored and added in the corner.


Now what to fill the treat container with? How about Pumpkin Oreo Muddy Buddies? Oh my gosh! I didn't think I was gonna have any left to put in the mini baggies as this stuff is just that good! Tied each baggie up with some ribbon that I had (keeping with the black/orange color theme).

So there is my way out there "Halloween" project. Hope I have inspired you in some way to create your own treat container for your desk. (and who cares if you don't have co-workers... a desk is a desk! ;) )



Inky hugs,
Amber

5 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super cute project Amber! I love the multicolored bow!

Donna Ellis said...

this looks great, Amber - all twisted and doubled in those colors - almost like layered stripes! Very pretty! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Donna Maligno said...

Your hubby is going to be the envy of all his co-workers with this sweet treat! Love how you doubled the bow and took in one step further and twisted it around the bag. Really, really cute! And since you handed out the recipe for the bag, how about the recipe for the goodies?? :)

Vicki said...

What a sweet gesture for your hubby and his co-workers! Love your double-color bow!

Brenda Frame said...

What a sweet idea! These goodies wouldn't last long at my house either. Your basket full of goodies is just so cute and your bow is perfect. Hugs