Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Trick or Treat

Welcome back!!!

It's Barbara here with my Tuesday...... er, Wednesday post. I usually post on the first Tuesday of each month but yesterday was the 1st of the month , which  is the beginning of the monthly challenge, so I postponed my post til today. October's theme for the design team is Anything but a Card...... so I want to show you a cute little Trick or Treat bag I made for my post this month..

I used a black gift bag that I picked up from Michael's and decorated it. I have a die that cuts out 3 different skylines and I decided a nighttime skyline would be a fun bag front. Recently I received a spider web die and added that to the scene. A vellum full moon adds to the early evening scene. And, I couldn't resist adding that spider by the web.


I added a single loop bow to this bag. 
This bow is a basic bow, maybe a little less frilly than my ususal bows,
 but none the less it is the perfect accent to this bag.



Just a reminder,

Craft-Dee BowZ is having a Halloween Blog Hop October 10-11. We hope that you will take a few minutes and join us for a fun time with inspiration for your Halloween projects. We have a small team so it won't take you very long to go to all the designers blogs.You could be the winner of the next give away of a Craft-Dee BowZ tool.



See you on October 10th at the hop.

8 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Can I just say -- hmmm, how do I put this? -- WOW!!!!!!! This is awesome, Barb. And the simple double loop bow sets it off to perfection. Love it!

Shirley said...

What a great bow!! I will have to try this. It's perfect, Barbara, and a really adorable gift bag, though many a little girl would love to use this on the big night, even if it is a gift bag!!!! :-)

Brenda Frame said...

Barbara, what a great trick or treat bag! Anyone would love getting a treat in this bag! Nice and creepy!!!! Hugs

Vicki said...

This is so cute!!

MG said...

...definitely the TREAT!

n. olson said...

Great bag! Gives me an idea for my cards.

n. olson said...

Cute bag. Gives me an idea for my Halloween cards!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a marvelous design and trick or treating bag! Wonder what Barbara will dress up as?